Thrifted Floral

Hey Babes,

I was so excited when Uptown Cheapskate opened a store near my house. They have really cute things, often with tags still attached. For all you Lularoe fans I know they often buy those pieces offering you a great discount. I saw an Amelia dress there for $12, if it would have been my size it would have gone home with me.

I picked up this Floral top for $8. It's originally from Target. It had it's tags still attached. It's a gorgeous color scheme. This rust color looks so amazing with my hair color and really makes my eyes pop. I love the blue colors in the flowers. I pulled this amazing blue blazer that goes with the blue in the flowers. It's such an amazing jacket that I got in clearance for $10. So far with this top and jacket I've only spent $18. Which is really not bad. However I ruined it all with my insane loyalty to American Eagle Jeans. They have the only skinny jeans that fit right around my ankle. I need 8" openings for the ankle I have tiny ankles! Plus their pants just fit amazing and I love the styles, but they are pricey.

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral

blue and rust floral



Outfit Details:
Top: Uptown Cheapskate
Jacket: Cotton On (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: Jane



Labels: , , , , , ,