Styling a dolman sweater and a pencil skirt

Hey Babes,

Sometimes during the winter pants and boots get old. I love that wearing a pair of tights under skirts offers a lot more outfit ideas for winter.

This amazing dolman top came from the Mint Julep Boutique. It pairs so perfectly with this amazing Cassie Pencil skirt from Lularoe. I love how it brings out the holographic paint strokes in the skirt. This color of green is so perfect for every skin tone.

I have this in pink and I love the other color options there are available. For $24 you can buy a few different colors. I have this same top in pink and I love how it feels on my skin. These tops are so comfortable. I absolutely love them.

I completed this look with tights and some boots. This outfit is perfect for a day on campus, chasing kids, going to grab coffee or hot chocolate with friends. It's just an easy everyday outfit.

How do you break up the winter style monotony?


Lularoe Cassie skirt with Mint Julep Green Dolman Top

Lularoe Cassie skirt with Mint Julep Green Dolman Top



Lularoe Cassie skirt with Mint Julep Green Dolman Top

Lularoe Cassie skirt with Mint Julep Green Dolman Top

Lularoe Cassie skirt with Mint Julep Green Dolman Top

Lularoe Cassie skirt with Mint Julep Green Dolman Top




Outfit Details:

Top: c/o Mint Julep Boutique
Skirt: Lularoe
Tights: Target
Boots: Cotton On (similar)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,