Layered Lularoe Carly

Hey Babes,

The Lularoe Carly is such a versatile amazing piece. Like I have said a few posts back when spending  a little bit more on these items you need to get more out of them by using them in different ways. The Carly can be used as a dress, a top, a tunic, a swimsuit cover, or a layered dress for winter like you see me styling it here. I love this dress. I love knotting the bottom and wearing it with a pair of my zella leggings. It is perfect for those lazy days of early class, or chasing toddlers around the house. This is my Friday uniform. I love it.

For winter layering this dress is a must, otherwise you will freeze your butt off. This chambray top I love came in handy this month. You have seen me style it in a few different ways. I love how this looks together. Layering is not everyone's cup of tea and I get that, but I sure love this outfit.

I added a cute pair of booties and a gorgeous statement necklace. I just feel like this outfit is very chic and very comfortable for  a lot of women of all body types. I have been loving my Lularoe pieces, they are pricey, but the are so very versatile.

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter

Lularoe Carly Outfit Idea: Layered for Winter


Outfit Details:

Dress: Carly by Lularoe 
Boots: Jane
Top: Rue 21
Necklace: Happiness Boutique

Labels: , , , , , , , ,