5 best places to shop for your toddler on a budget.

Hey Babes,

Shopping for kids. Right now it's easy. I know when she starts getting older it's going to get trickier and far more expensive. I am saving as much as I can now in shopping for her to help me in the future. When I come across sales, I usually stock up on bigger sizes to get us through. For example Old navy had these adorable skirts for $4. I grabbed a 2T, 3T, and 4T. It is such a great way to save money and time.

Here are my favorite places to shop for Aria on a budget.

1. Old Navy.

Old Navy has been my favorite as of lately. I love their sales! Their coupons and Old Navy Cash need a little help. I hate that you can't use your Old Navy cash that you have earned, on sales. Most stores like Gymboree allow you to use your cash rewards on anything. So hopefully one day Old Navy will catch up.

They have adorable outfits for kids. You can easily get a tee shirt for $4, a pair of leggings or jeans for $8, and a if you really haunt the sales you can find jackets for $6. I found a floral jacket for Aria for that much a while ago. She got so many compliments on that jacket. I wish I could have found it in bigger sizes.

shopping for toddler on a budget

shopping for toddler on a budget




2.Target.

Target has everything. I have purchased so many of Aria's bathing suits here. They have great prices, great items, and who doesn't love a trip to Target. They have really great baby to toddler transitioning shoes. I got some really cute lace slip on sneakers here for $11. I loved these shoes again I am kicking myself for not buying them in bulk.

shopping for toddler on a budget




3.Sam's Club.

I would have never thought to check Sam's Club for kids clothes. I have found so many cute items for Aria there including coats. Her blue osh kosh pea coat is by far my favorite find. I grabbed the last one in her size, but man I wish I could find it again. I wish they had one in my size too.

shopping for toddler on a budget

shopping for toddler on a budget




4.Jcpenney.

Jcpenney has the most amazing doorbuster sales. You can get some really amazing dresses for really cheap if you go early. Their okie dokie brand is actually pretty cute and pretty durable. I have a few leggings, shorts and tops in that brand and they are really adorable.



shopping for toddler on a budget



5. OshKosh.

I love OshKosh items. I love that I can buy their brand at Target, or Sam's Club, or Kohl's. That pea coat I love so much that I got from Sam's Club is an OshKosh coat. I love their quality, I love how they look on Aria. Shopping their store can get pricey, unless you shop sales. They have amazing sales over holiday weekends. I love OshKosh.



shopping for toddler on a budget

shopping for toddler on a budget



Labels: , , , , , , ,