You Can Do Hard things

Hey Babes,

I am going to warn you this post may get a little heavy. When I was thinking of becoming a parent everyone told me how hard it is to have kids. You don't do this anymore, you can't do that anymore the list goes on. For me that's not what was difficult. For me, it was to wake up each morning and leave my daughter. I have such a connection to that little girl it kills me to be away from her. I work only part time, but it feels like a lifetime.

When we went into our first appointment after finding out we were pregnant. My doctor couldn't find a heartbeat. She sent me off to get bloodwork done, and we waited for an ultrasound. For two hours. I was a mess. I could hear the hospital lullaby's they play for newborns just thinking what am I going to do if there is no heart beat. The whole time we waited I was a nervous wreck. My husband reminded me whatever happens we will do what we always do, overcome and adapt. We can do hard things, together. We finally go back to get an ultrasound done, nothing..nothing, and then..her strong heart beat. I got to see and hear her so early on. Instantly I was in love. This is what makes leaving her so hard.

Girls, we are faced with so many obstacles these days. Conforming, not conforming, changing to fit someones idea, not changing enough to fit someones ideal. We live in a world where we are always between a rock and a hard place. You can do hard things, because 9 times out of 10 they are worth it. Being a mom is so hard, but it is worth it. Not being able to be a mother would be harder, but you got to remember you can do hard things. Women are built for this. We are strong!

Onto the outfit, this skirt is by far one of my favorites. This is the lularoe madison. It has pockets, you can twirl (haha Bridesmaids). I love the fabric this is perfect for just about anything. I am slowly converting to Lularoe...I just wish more consultants would carry this skirt. I would buy a million of these skirts. One day I might even sell them myself :)

I paired this gorgeous skirt with this Fashion Friday tee from Cents of Style. They have tee's with different messages that suits your life. This one struck a cord with me. Cents of Style is having a Fashion Friday deal from 1/20-1/22 where this top is 50% off with free shipping. Use code INSPIRE17. Use this link here.

t shirt and skirt


t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt

t shirt and skirt


Outfit Details:

Top: c/o Cents of Style
Skirt: Lula Roe
Shoes: Windsor 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,