Valentines Day: Snowy Date Night

Hey Babes,

Utah has been very snowy, then rainy, then snowy again. Rain boots are perfect boot for this type of weather. Which is also perfect for a snowy/rainy Valentines date.

I love this gorgeous pink coat. It is so warm and so perfect for V-day. I wanted to pair it with a deep red tunic top. I love these two color together and it makes for a festive date night out. This outfit is perfect to grab a quick bite, watch a movie, go out for dessert pretty much anything casual.

Speaking of casual, let's talk pizza. My favorite pizza joint ever has opened up in South Jordan. If you have ever had Godfathers pizza you know why I am obsessed. Their taco pizza is to die for. Anyway they used to only have one joint in Taylorsville and they have a soft opening today the 16th! Check out their facebook here for more details. Get the taco supreme and a dessert pizza. They are both to die for. Any pizza there is beyond delicious. (not sponsored just in love with their pizza!).

I have a sneaking suspicion this is what we will be doing for Valentines day, and I have the perfect outfit for it!

red and pink outfit

red and pink outfit

red and pink outfit

red and pink outfit

red and pink outfit

Outfit Details:

Coat: c/o Tobi
Top: My Sister's Closet Boutique
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Amazon



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,