Mommy Style Monday: Valentine's Day Outfit, Chambray and Midi Skirts

Hey Babes,

I have another look for you today for Valentine's Day. Chambray is such a versatile piece to have in your closet. They have different chambray tops for all budgets. From Rue 21 to Topshop, most every store carries some sort of chambray.

I paired it with this adorable Madison from Lularoe. This is by far my favorite dress. It swings it moves, the length is perfect for any mommy chasing a little one. I love a good outfit that allows for a lot of movement. As a mom, teen, college student, you need your outfits to be able to move. That is what is great about this outfit, with a few different styling options you can make this outfit appropriate for all ages.

Pairing the chambray with this red skirt is the perfect combo, it's also actually quite perfect for the summer. I cannot wait to style this dress for Fourth of July parties.

I added a pair of red lace up flats. I know lots of you girls out there can't stand wearing heels. I wanted to give you an option in a cute pair of flats. Lace up flats are also everywhere for every budget. I got these from Forever 21 a while ago for $15. Such a fun a flirty outfit!

Want more dress ideas? Check out the list of lovely ladies below this post.

skirt and chambray outfit

skirt and chambray outfit

skirt and chambray outfit

skirt and chambray outfit

skirt and chambray outfit


Outfit Details:
Top: Rue 21 (similar)
Skirt: Lularoe 
Shoes: Forever 21 (similar)

Check these ladies out, if your interested in signing up, sign up here.

Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Tutus and Heels
Cayli at Nightchayde
Monica at It's All About

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,