Valentines Day Look: Casual


pink poncho and stripes

pink poncho and stripes

pink poncho and stripes

pink poncho and stripes

Outfit Details:
Top: Jane (similar)
Poncho: Jane (similar)
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Amazon
Hey Babes,

Valentines Day is coming up quick. We are home bodies, so each year Brandon and I take turns planning dinner and a movie in. It is so nice, we avoid crowds, and we get to spend time together in our home with Aria.

I keep it pretty casual. A striped tunic, a pink poncho and skinny jeans are perfect for our Valentines. I love this stripped tunic I got from Jane. There are so many cute ways to style a striped top. You can pair it with a casual pair of skinny jeans, or you can dress it up with an adorable pencil skirt. I loved how it looked paired with this warm poncho I also purchased from Jane. It is a light touch of pink, without being overbearing.

When finding a great pair of skinny jeans I like a pair that fits, is comfortable and has a little room to move around. I like jeans a little loose so when I sit the band doesn't dig.

Boots are perfect for this time of year. There is so much snow! Even though we will be staying in for the evening its a good option for those of you who like to go catch a movie, or grab a quick bite before the crowds get too crazy.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,