Easiest DIY Farmhouse inspired Wooden Arrow

Hey Babes,

I love Valentines Day decor. I don't care too much for the Holiday but I love the decor. After refinishing an old piano I have a place to really decorate. I took a trip to the Wood Connection and found everything I needed to decorate. I will be showing you all my projects and how I styled them through out the weeks.

Today is the easiest decoration that costs almost nothing. It is chic in a minimalist way. I love the farmhouse style. The raw wood, the white accents, it is a style I have grown very fond of.

I hope you enjoy!

Supplies:

Wooden Block Arrow

Wooden Arrow overlay

White Paint

Paint Sponge

Wood Glue

( You can find all these supplies at Wood Connection)



The wooden arrow block I kept raw. You can stain it if you desire. I love this gray color of wood that I picked out so I kept it natural. 

easy farmhouse inspired wooden arrow

I took the white paint and painted the arrow overlay.

easy farmhouse inspired wooden arrow


After the arrow is dry, apply a generous amount of wood glue to the back of the white arrow and attach it to the arrow block. 

easy farmhouse inspired wooden arrow


Let dry. 

easy farmhouse inspired wooden arrow


Enjoy your inexpensive farmhouse inspired arrow for you Valentines Day decor. 

easy farmhouse inspired wooden arrow


This is not sponsored, I just love supporting local businesses. If you are not local you can order these projects online here

easy farmhouse inspired wooden arrow


After visiting their website, what project do you want to try? What would you order if I randomly gave away a gift card. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,