Pink for Elsie

Hey Babes,

Today I am going pink in memory of an adorable little three year old. Last week Elsie was playing with a friend and got caught up in blind cords and was hung. The family has been such an example of love and kindness. Elsie is not too much older than my sweet little girl. I cannot fathom the idea of losing a child to such an accident.

Elsie will be saving 5-8 other lives this Christmas with the gift of organ donation. That little girl is going to be giving so many others a gift you cannot buy. Her family is giving other families hope and life. I cannot praise this family enough. All their messages on Facebook and on tv have been so positive and loving. The mom is a true example of a woman of strength. I do not know how she does it, she must be super woman.

I know it isn't much but I hear pink was on of Elsie's favorite color. In memory of her I will be sharing all pink outfits. The family has set up a Facebook page if you want to learn more HERE. Thank you Elsie for not only educating more families on the danger of blind cords but encouraging everyone to check yes on organ donation. She will live on through all the lives she will save.



Original Post and Outfit Details HERE.


Original Post and Outfit Details HERE.


Original Post and Outfit Details HERE.


Original Post and Outfit Details HERE.




Labels: , , , , ,