NYE Dressy Outfit












Outfit Details:
Skirt: Lularoe 
Shirt: old (love this one)
Booties: Cotton On (old) (similar here)
Tights: Target


Hey Babes,

Typically we do not go out for NYE. I know a lot of ladies that like to go out with friends, husbands, significant others etc. Dressing up for this night can be a lot of fun. It's all about sequins and color and fun!

This skirt is holographic and gorgeous. I love the colors and I love that it is a stretchy pencil skirt I can wear over and over again. I actually wore this skirt once before as a scarf.

If you know Lula Roe you know it's a contagious disease. I got the bug and I love it. I know they have some interesting prints, but they do have some really cute prints as well. I love the soft fabric. This skirt is my new favorite and I adore it.

I wanted to pair it with a black top to keep the focus on the skirt. It brings the color in holographic brush strokes out more. I am in love with this fun New Years Eve outfit.

I wanted to pair a cute pair of booties with this skirt. They are comfortable and will keep my feet warm. I added tights, because well it is winter and without tights you freeze your arss off.

How do you like to dress for NYE? Are you a dressed up night out type or comfy night in?

Labels: , , , , , , ,