Holiday Sparkly Skirt

Gold sequin skit and red plaid top

Gold sequin skit and red plaid top

Gold sequin skit and red plaid top

Gold sequin skit and red plaid top

Gold sequin skit and red plaid top


Outfit Idea:
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Avenlie similar here, here, here
Heels: old (similar here, and here)

Hey Babes,

Holiday parties are in full swing. Work parties, family parties, friend parties etc. What girl doesn't like to sparkle at these parties.

Last year I came across this amazing skirt that I were HERE. I wanted to pair it with plaid ( again ) for a more dressed up Holiday outfit. I did a casual outfit with this same top yesterday. I love how these two compliment each other. Pairing this elegant skirt with a casual top is so stylish right now. It is elegant without being over the top.

I wanted to complete this look with a pair of black pumps. This look is such a fun party look. This is also a fun new years eve skirt. You can grab a black plaid shirt and a sparkly statement necklace to change this from a Christmas look.

How do you like mixing casual pieces with more elegant pieces?

Labels: , , , , ,