Casual Holiday Outfit


holiday comfy outfit

holiday comfy outfit

holiday comfy outfit

holiday comfy outfit

holiday comfy outfit

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Charming Charlie (similar)
Plaid Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar)
Booties: Shoetopia c/o

Hey Babes,

So for the holidays with my family, we keep it casual. I like to look put together for these parties, but comfy. That usually involves a warm cozy sweater. There are so many cute sweater combo's you can style for parties. I like pairing mine over a festive plaid. Green, red or gold. This is such a cute look topped with a statement necklace. It really takes this outfit from plain cozy, to chic cozy. It is such a fun look for the Holidays.

 Keeping this look casual I paired it with a cute pair of distressed denim. Being as it is colder than the North Pole here, I like to wear leggings or a cute pair of tights under the jeans. It adds a fun style element while keeping my legs warm.

Now, this outfit isn't complete without a pair of your favorite booties. I love how  tan, brown, or cream colored booties looks with this outfit. It ties the sweater in with the neutral color. This is such a cute outfit for those casual parties this Holiday season. It works well for work if you swap out the denim for trousers and a pair of heels.

How to you like to keep it casual for the Holidays?

Labels: , , , , , ,