Dots and Plaid








Outfit Details:
Top: Sign Here Vinyl via Jane
Plaid Top: Jcpenney
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: c/o Shoetopia
Necklace: c/o Happiness Boutique

Hey Babes,

It's almost Thanksgiving! An entire day to spend with family and food. I love it. Brandon and I are hosting not one but two dinners at our new house this year and I am so excited/scared to death. Fingers crossed it all works out.

I love Thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for. When Aria is old enough I cannot wait to volunteer and show her the real reason for these holidays. Today I am so grateful for all the men and women that kiss their families goodbye and fight for our freedom. I love our men and women in the service. So please think of them while your with your family.

This outfit was a lazy Sunday afternoon outfit. Loose and comfortable. We later went to family dinner at my parents in this outfit so I jazzed it up a bit with a necklace and swapped out my slippers for these adorable booties. A great lazy day outfit isn't complete without a pair of distressed denim. I have so many pairs of distressed jeans. They add a certain style element to the outfit. When pattern mixing I love plaid, and dots. I think its such a fun way to mix thinks up and make a cute stylish but funky outfit.

This simple delicate bar necklace is actually pretty perfect for not only this outfit, but for pretty much every outfit. As a mom its usually pointless to wear necklaces. They get chewed on and pulled on, then ripped off. This delicate necklace is small enough where kids won't be interested and you can actually be accessorized. Happiness Boutique has so many cute options. Check out their selection! Use code nightchayde st checkout for 10% off!

I am so thankful for all of you!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,