DIY Felt Blueberries


diy felt blueberries

Hey Babes,

We are getting a kitchen for Aria for Christmas, so I have been working my butt off to make felt food for her to play with. While searching online, and pinterest I have found people charge a ridiculous amount for templates, and the felt food. I got fed up with it and just decided to make my own. Being the kind human being I am I will share this knowledge for free with you. It is so easy anyone can do it.

Here are some delicious blueberries. You can make a bunch with just one sheet of felt and a little thread and stuffing. This was so inexpensive and I cannot wait to make a cute little basket to put these in for Aria.

First use your thing of thread as a template to draw a circle.

diy felt blueberry


Then cut the circle out. It's ok if it isn't perfect, you will be sewing it up.

Use a gathering stitch around the circle.

diy felt blueberry

diy felt blueberry


Roll up a piece of stuffing and stick it in the middle.

diy felt blueberry


Grab both ends and pull the blueberry together

diy felt blueberry


Sew the blueberry shut

diy felt blueberries


Make as much as you want. I made a couple sheets worth so Aria could make blueberry pie if she wanted. You really will get addicted to making these cute felt food items. I have made her eggs, apples, carrots, tomatoes, pears, and I will be making so much more.


Labels: , , ,