Slouchy Sweater



slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

slouchy sweater

Outfit Details:

Sweater: c/o Jennsine from Shop Stevie | Skirt: Head over Heels | Tights: Target | Booties: Cotton On (similar)


Hey Babes,

Oh sweater weather! It's not only my favorite candle but my favorite kind of weather. Sweaters are one of the most versatile article of clothing. They translate into every outfit perfectly.

I am always shopping to bring you more outfit ideas at affordable prices. I am constantly researching stores, and boutiques. I came across Jennsine from Shop Stevie. If you know Shop Stevie you know the amazing pieces they offer at affordable prices. Now to be fair sizing can get tricky. Some pieces do run a bit smaller. Ask reps like Jennsine before purchasing.

This sweater is ultimate perfect sweater. It is long so you can wear it with leggings as I am now typing this. You can pair it with a skirt ant tights, a dress and booties, jeans and a hat. This sweater is multi-functional. I am in love with it. Now it is not blanket soft it does have a little structure to it, which is actually great for long wear. I love and adore this sweater. You can order Shop Stevie products from Jennsine here, and check her out on Instagram here.


















Labels: , , , , ,