Olive Bomber Jacket

olive bomber jacket

olive bomber jacket

olive bomber jacket

olive bomber jacket

olive bomber jacket

olive bomber jacket

olive bomber jacket




Outfit Details:

Top: Dillard's (similar) | Bomber Jacket: c/o The Red Closet Shop | Pants: American Eagle | Booties: Cotton On (old)

Hey Babes, 

I hope you are all having a great week. Weekends do not last long enough! 

Lately I have been seeing olive bomber jackets everywhere! Here is Olivia Palermo rocking hers, Gigi Hadid here wearing hers. They are everywhere. I love that it is a neutral so it can be paired with any color, pattern, or texture. I have seen it paired with a blush pink and it looks amazing. 

I wanted to pair my jacket with this gorgeous white top I got for $8 at Dillard's. White tops really are so universal. I have paired them with skirts, dresses, jeans, just about everything. It pairs really well with this amazing bomber jacket. When dressing a bomber jacket you can pretty much get away with anything. I have seen it worn with a dress,a skirt, and a even a pantsuit. I wanted to wear it with my favorite AE skinny jeans and these amazing booties I again got for $8. That seems to be my magic price tag. How can you go wrong at $8?

This bomber jacket came from a fellow blogger now online store owner Jalynn from The Red Closet DiaryShe's got such a great eye for things, has a fantastic sense of style and amazing hair. Her shop is fun and unique and totally her. Make sure to grab any item quickly from her store, when it sells out it is replaced with something new. Don't wait to pull the trigger. There are so many affordable options. Check her out. She is also offering my readers 10% off with the code NIGHTCHAYDE10. The clothes are already at a great deal, now you get an even better deal.

Labels: , , , , , ,