Falling for dresses

fall dress

fall dress

fall dress

fall dresses

fall dresses

Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Cents of Style  ($21.95 + Free shipping)| Scarf: c/o Cents of Style | Shoes: c/o Shoetopia

Hey Babes,

We did our final walk through in our new house and I am so excited for all the wonderful posts I have planned. We had a town home before with not a lot of light so I could never do home decor, or craft posts. That will change. I am so so excited to own a house with a yard and no wall neighbors! I am so so excited guys!

I have been loving fall dresses lately. I used to hate dresses. I would only wear the for special occasions. After a while I have been converted to this trend. I especially love the dresses layered with scarves or vests and paired with booties. I think it is such a fun chic way to break up the monotony of fall pants and sweaters. These are so cute to wear to meetings, hot cocoa, coffee, shopping trips, dates, its such a fun dressy, happy fall outfit.

I love this burgundy color it is one of my favorite colors to wear. It really brings the blue out in my eyes and the red in my hair. This dress is so comfortable and soft. It is a swing dress so it drapes across the body and it comes in so many sizes. Everyone looks good in this dress. I love it. If you want more ways to style this dress check out the Cents of Style website. They always have so many cute ways to style their items. This dress is super affordable. It is their Fashion Friday deal this week. You can get this dress for $21.95+Free Shipping with code DRESS 2016 click here.

Cents of Style has been my go to store lately. They have so many great deals, and flash sales. I often do shop their items on Jane as well. If you are on a budget this is a great place to shop. Shipping is usually free.


Labels: , , , , ,