Blue Black


blue blouse

blue blouse

blue blouse

blue blouse

blue blouse




Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Tobi | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: Famous Footwear

Hey Babes,

I hope you all had a great weekend. We celebrated our Anniversary in Park City this weekend. I love it up there. The weather was gorgeous, it was just so nice to get out of town with the hubby and the little one.

This outfit was our dinner outfit. It was just perfect with the cooler weather. This is such a gorgeous shade of blue and I loved the drapery in the front. It totally covered the food baby I got from the restaurant. The fabric sits well, and I love how it looks against black.

I have always said how every girl needs a good pair of black skinny jeans for fall. They go with so many shades of boots and booties. They are dark and go well with sweaters and coats. They are a staple for fall. American Eagle makes some of the best skinny jeans. Wait for their BOGO half off sales. That's the best time to buy their pants.

I love how the animal print looks against the blue blouse. It's the perfect addition to this outfit. It brings an interesting pattern without be overbearing  and too bold. I got these heels from Famous Footwear and I have gotten so much use out of them. They are surprisingly easy to walk in.

Labels: , , , , , ,