Sunday Florals

floral top

floral top

floral top

floral top

floral top


Outfit Details:
Skirt: The Nest Boutique | Shoes: c/o asos | Top: c/o My Sister's Closet Boutique

Hey Guys,

I am a huge huge fan of florals. If you looked into my closet you would find at least a half dozen floral tops. On top of that I own another half dozen floral dresses and skirts. The thin that I love most about a floral print is it's ability to mix with other patterns and textures. I love with florals I mixed with stripes. It is so feminine and chic. I have also see really cute ways of pairing florals and polka dots, florals and plaid, and florals with gingham. That is why I own so many florals. They are fun to style and fun to mix and match. You get so much for your money with florals.

Today I wanted to pair this floral scallop top, with this amazing delicate white textured skirt I got for $15. I love these two pieces they were inexpensive, but an amazing duo. I get so nervous to wear white with a toddler but I keep a tide pen with me we are set for the day! The floral top accents this skirt perfectly. The scalloped edges, the color and the print give this outfit all the pop and chic details it needs. I wanted to wear a neutral shoe, to keep the outfit delicate without adding to much color. I went for hot pink pumps, but I felt it was way to much for the outfit.

How do you like to style florals, do you keep it neutral or do you pair it with other prints?


Labels: , , , , , , ,