Rainboots and dresses

 rainboots and dresses

rainboots and dresses

rainboots and dresses

rainboots and dresses


rainboots and dresses

Dress c/o Tobi

Hey Guys,

I saw an outfit on pinterest (here) that I feel in love with. Rain boots and a dresses are so perfect for the summer to fall transition. I love how long shift dresses are just easy to throw on and fun to style. They are perfect for a day of shopping, drinking pumpkin spice frappucinos, and taking it easy. This gorgeous coral color looks fantastic with grey and prints. This dress would also look gorgeous with mint accessories. Mint rain boots, mint scarf, hair up and small mint studs. This outfit would also work well with boots socks and a jacket.

Rain boots are so perfect for fall and spring. The weather changes and it's raining or snowing. They are a stylish way to keep your feet dry. I will be showing you more ways to rain boots later on.

This dress from Tobi is a favorite of mine. I love all the pieces I wear from Tobi, they are soft, well made and versatile. They have something for everyone. I say this every time I wear there pieces, but your first order you get 50% off your purchase. This is a great way to try a new store with already great prices. If you get this amazing shift dress you have to find a perfect pair of rain boots to style with.

More Tobi dresses to enjoy here.

Labels: , , , , ,