One Dress Three Ways: Plaid and Preppy

                                                   one dress three ways

one dress three ways

one dress three ways

one dress three ways



one dress three ways

Outfit Details:
Dress: Jcpenney | Shirt: Jcpenney | Boots: Cotton On | Tights: Target

Hey Babes,

This is my last way to style this fun dress. I love these posts! To read and to post. I love styling one piece in multiple ways. It makes the piece special, versatile and worth the money you spend. I am not one to buy a piece and only wear it once. It defeats the purpose doesn't it? If you love a piece so much why buy it to just wear it once? If you love it wouldn't you want to wear it again and again?

I wanted to style this dress in more of a preppy way. Wear the plaid shirt underneath the dress. I love the collar peaking through. To mean this is a fun way to get more out of both pieces. It's a way to stay warm in the crisp, fall weather. I love this outfit for the office. Adding different statement necklaces could really transform this outfit to suit your mood. You could go over the top and have a really extravagant statement necklace, or you could keep it simple with a more neutral, simpler embellishment.

How do you like to embellish an outfit? 

Labels: , , , , , ,