Fall Tunic

fall tunic outfit

fall tunic outfit

fall tunic outfit

fall tunic outfit


Outfit Details:
Leggings: Nordstrom | Shirt: Jcpenney | Vest : Old | Boots: Charlotte Russe


Hey Babes,

Booties, leggings and a gorgeous tunic, the perfect fall combination. This bow top tunic was not only a steal, but a perfect addition to my closet. I love that I can wear this untucked and casual, then dress it up and tuck it into a pencil skirt or pixie pant. The bow at the top is such a fun addition. I love bows, I love how they look with blouses. The black and white contrast is perfect for me.

I wanted to pair that gorgeous tunic with a structured vest and some cute brown booties. Now this outfit is more on the masculine side, at least it looks like it to me. If I could restyle this outfit I would change the booties out for a higher heeled boot, something a little more feminine. Don't get me wrong I still love this look.

These leggings are by far my most favorite pair. They are more expensive, but they are thick, and warm. They are a high quality fabric. Nordstrom has sales on theses often so don't ever pay the full price. I think I got these for around $35. Zella brand leggings will not disappoint!

How do you like to style tunics for fall?

Labels: , , , ,