White Textured Skirt

white skirt outfit

white skirt outfit

white skirt outfit

white skirt outfit

white skirt outfit


Outfit Details:

Top: Rue 21 (old) (similar)
Skirt: The Nest Boutique
Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (old) (similar)

Hey Guys,

Let's be honest, I was one of those fan girls that waited up till past midnight for Rachel Parcell's line to be released. I was totally bummed when I saw the prices, but not surprised. I knew I would have to save up for a while to buy one of her gorgeous pieces. We then decided to build and buy a home so everything went into that. I love her line and I am so happy for her. I will wear one of her gorgeous pieces soon! Her newest releases are adorable. Check them out here if your interested.

She has this gorgeous white dress that was my favorite, not a shocker it was the first to sell out. I have looked everywhere for a dress that somewhat resembles the dress at a budget price. When I went on my shopping trip I discussed a few posts ago, I browsed the close out section. I came across this beautiful white textured skirt that doesn't resemble the Rachel dress, but reminds me of it.

This dress is a lot of fabric, so I was very surprised that it was only $15. You really can't find a crappy skirt from Forever 21 for that price! This skirt is a great neutral to pair with so many tops. I really cannot say enough good things about this skirt.  The lines in the skirt bring a fun design element to the outfit. Mixing this skirt with a cute black lace top would be the cutest combination. Seriously guys, if you are in South Jordan stop by The Nest, they really have such cute items for those moms, collegians, high schoolers, on a budget. I am so excited to have found them in my shopping adventures. (No I am not sponsored by them, if only!)


Labels: , , , , , , ,