The last of blue and white

blue and white

blue and white

blue and white

blue and white

blue and white


Blue Top c/o Tobi

More Tobi products: Dresses, Sundresses, Casual Dresses, High-Low Dresses, Short Dresses, Chiffon Dresses

Hey Guys,

College football season is just about to begin. A sport I am very passionate about. I am a huge Utes fan, so when the season starts all my blue has to be put away. BYU are our sworn enemies, so anything blue and white is sacrilegious. Just for the season, because blue is my my absolute favorite color to wear. I just cant wear it with white during the season, especially on game days, especially when we play each other!

Now onto the outfit. This gorgeous blue draped top is stunning! The color speaks for itself, but the way it looks and falls along the curve of the body! This is a piece that boosts confidence, it is the shirt you grab when your in a hurry and you know it will look good with anything. I am so excited to have this piece in my collection. Tobi has so many blouses to choose from!

This skirt I have talked about before. It highlights the gorgeous color of the top. The texture and lines style so well against the soft draping of the top. The way it skims across the waist extenuating all the beautiful parts of a woman's body. I am in love with the outfit from head to toe. I might have to break my no blue and white rule for this combo!

I went back and forth between two pairs of shoes for this outfit and decided this was the pair best suited for the job. Since I lack jewelry (they are all packed) I grabbed a shoe that had sparkle. These shoes were an anniversary gift from the hubby. He picked them out and I cannot express my love for these babies enough. They are actually very comfortable!

How do you style your blue? What college teams do you root for?


Labels: , , , , , ,