Support your friends week: Elaina from Lularoe

Hey guys,

I would like to introduce you to Elaina. My gorgeous sister-in-law from the islands! Here she is discussing why Lularoe, how she started, and why it's special.

lularoe


" So Lularoe came to me at a time when I really needed something more in my life. Sure hey have amazing, soft, flattering clothes. It's so much more than that. When women put on Lularoe something magical happens. I don't know how to explain it, but their self confidence rises. They smile, they feel beautiful. I love seeing that, and I love working with other women and building new friendships. Lularoe has been one of the most amazing things to happen to me and I just want to share it with the world.
  What makes Lularoe unique? All styles and prints created are exclusive to Lularoe and can't be found anywhere else. On top of that, each print is only produced in limited quantities and divided among thousands of consultants make each piece rare. When you find something you love, snag it as quick as you can!"

lularoe


Doesn't that sound amazing! You won't have to worry about walking into a party and have the same dress on as another girl! I have two maxi skirts from Lularoe and I need to update my stash! I am always browsing Elaina's shop, when I see something I know to now act quickly!

You can shop her items here.


Labels: , , , ,