Striped Skirt

stripe skirt

stripe skirt

stripe skirt

stripe skirt

stripe skirt

stripe skirt

Outfit Details:

Top: Nest Boutique (similar)
Skirt: Nest Boutique (similar)
Shoes: Asos 

Hey guys!

I hope you are all doing well. Sorry for being MIA yet again. I have some fun outfits planned for this week, that I cannot wait to show you.

We sold our house after a month. I am so thankful not to have to show the house anymore. It was a little exhausting. Now, the journey of buying a home. I cannot wait to have a yard. Aria loves to play outside, and I cannot wait to give her a cute yard to run around in. Hopefully, we will have a new place to call home for Christmas. Fingers crossed!

I have been so super stressed with everything going on at our house, Brandon kicked me out for some shopping therapy. It was so nice to get out and just shop. I went to my new favorite little store The Nest Boutique.

While browsing the store I saw this beautiful skirt. So many outfit options popped into my head. It is an inexpensive, but well made skirt. It is a thick, well sewn fabric. It is a piece that will last me a long while.

Neutral stripes go with just about everything. They mix well with so many different patterns, especially polka dots. I found this orange, rust top on that same trip and loved the two together. Midi skirts are my absolute favorite skirts to wear. They are fun, flirty and comfortable. I know I always go on and on about my love for pencil skirts, but these fun midi skirts have my heart.

How do you like to style stripes?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,