Pink Wine

Wine Pencil Skirt

Wine Pencil Skirt

Wine Pencil Skirt

Wine Pencil Skirt

Wine Pencil Skirt

Skirt c/o Tobi
More Tobi Items to enjoy: Dresses, Sundresses, Casual Dresses, High-Low Dresses, Short Dresses, Chiffon Dresses


Hey Guys,

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I had a weekend of running around non stop. My cousin's wedding was this weekend and my thoughtful mom hosted the luncheon. I offered to help decorate so I was extremely busy prepping for the festivities. I absolutely love decorating for parties, maybe that will be my next blog. (jk, kinda). We also got to see all our finishes that will be put into our home and I get more and more excited by the minute. We constantly  stop by the house to check the progress. It makes all the packing and living in boxes worth it. For the most part.

On to what you came for, fashion!
Wine is the perfect color to transition from summer to fall. It is a beautiful color on any woman, no matter the skin color! One of my favorite ways to style this beautiful wine color is with a blush pink. It is the perfect compliment to my hair color. I love the simple lines, but the added style element with the tulip effect at the hem. Tobi just has these beautiful simple pieces that really compliment a woman's body.

When styling for your body type all rules aside, make sure you feel good in what you are wearing. I often pair, style, and photograph outfits. When going through photos you can see on my face and in my body language what outfits I am comfortable in and what outfits I am not. You must always feel beautiful and confident in what you wear. Women often forget how beautiful their bodies are. No matter the size. Wear what feels good, wear what makes you happy, even if it breaks every "rule" in the book. Fashion is often about rebellion, creativity, and disregard. You are all beautiful, and strong. Dress like it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,