Girly Casual


girly casual

girly casual


girly casual

girly casual

girly casual

girly casual

Outfit Idea:
Top: Nest Boutique
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Hey guys,

I have always been a huge fan of baseball. I have always loved playing softball, watching the Yankees, and drooling over Derek Jeter and A-rod. I was so bummed when Jeter retired, now that A-rod is as well I am double bummed.

In mourning of their retirement I wanted to spend the day in a good baseball tee. I think baseball tee's are so cute for casual wear. They are soft and cozy, easy for a momiform. I naturally was tempted to pair this tee with a pair of chucks, but I wanted to add a little femininity to the outfit. Chucks work so well with this outfit don't get me wrong, but these tie up flats add such a fun girly flair to a casual outfit.

When looking for a good baseball tee look for a cute loose fit. In my opinion, these tee's are meant to be a little over sized. Find fun cute colors and fabrics. The floral sleeved baseball tee's are to die for. I will eventually get my hands on one. There are so many ways to dress this amazing casual tee. With shorts, with a cute jersey skirt, and distressed denim.

How do you like to style baseball tee's? Do you prefer tight fitting or over sized?

Labels: , , , ,