Tribal Dress

tribal dress

tribal dress

tribal dress

tribal dress

tribal dress

tribal dress

tribal dress


My Outfit:

Dress: The Nest Boutique
Shoes: Charolette Russe



Hey Guys,

So lately, taking pictures of outfits has become more difficult than usual. By now I am use to people staring at us while we take pictures. Usually, it is one or two people and then we continue on our way. Now that Pokemon has everyone out and about it takes forever to get pictures. There are always people walking by or in the background. It is good to see people out and about, but it makes for an interesting shoot.

This dress is killer! I saw it from across the store calling my name. It is tribal, long, red white and blue, and of course breezy. It was inexpensive and by far one of my favorite purchases from The Nest. I hate posting about boutiques I find because I don't want people to find them and run them out of stock.

When styling dresses like this (hi-low), you can pretty much pair it with anything. Heels, sandals, flats really anything. I cannot wait to style this with a denim jacket and flats. I think this outfit would look so chic with those additions.

I love lace up flats. I really do, but they really are for days you don't have to walk very far. I have heels that are more comfortable than these. They rub your toes raw! If they weren't so cute, I would never wear them. Seriously wear them for the office when your sitting all day. The things we do in the name of fashion.


Labels: , , , , ,