Pop of Red

pop of red

pop of red

pop of red

pop of red

pop of red


Outfit Details:

Top: Nordstrom
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Forever 21

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I am never home. We are currently selling our house so we have showings all day, so it has been making blogging impossible. 

I have been on the hunt for a cute pair of red lace up flats for a couple months and I finally found this adorable pair from Forever 21. Red shoes in general add such a fun pop of color to any outfit, but especially a monochromatic outfit. I love a good all black outfit with a pair of red shoes. I think it is so so sleek. A white dress and red flats is another style favorite of mine. If you can find a cute red bag to add to the mix that matches the shade of her shoes that adds another style element to your outfit. I just love how the red looks. There are so many cute ways to use such a bold shade. 

My go to outfit lately has been a cute tee blouse and jeans. It is easy to throw on and leave the house. This outfit would also transition to fall by adding a cute cardigan or jacket. I can't believe summer is coming to a close in a month! I have seen Halloween stores popping up around the valley. I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by! 

Different ways to style red flats

-Chambray Shirt Dress, Red Lace up flats, Red Bag
-Black and white striped top, Distressed boyfriend Jeans, Red lace up flats, Red lipstick, Black hat
-Black blouse, Black skinny jeans, Red lace up flats, Red lips, Sunnies
-White Dress, Red Lace up flats, Red Bag

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,