Red Gingham Bow ft La Belle Baby

toddler fashion red white blue

red gingham sailor bow

toddler outfit idea for the summer

la belle baby bow

gingham sailor bow

red white blue toddler outfit


toddler espadrilles


red gingham bow

Aria is Wearing:

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Gymboree
Shoes: Babies R Us
Bow: c/o La Belle Baby
Hey Guys,

Little Aria..she is a stinker. Some days she loves bows, other days she will not wear them. Today while I tried to take pictures of this adorable sailor bow from La Belle Baby, she would not cooperate. I had to be fast, tricky, and I bribed my fanny off. This is an adorable summer bow. I wanted to pair it with this adorable swing tank from of course Old Navy. It was a little rainy and cool so I had her in these adorable jeggings. They breathe well and she moves well in them.

I died over these shoes when I came across them on Babies R Us. They were only $10. She looks so adorable in them. I kind of which they came in my size. I was never a fan of espadrilles until now. Maybe it's time I get some!

This is a cute patriotic little summer look. I feel like I say this a lot, but it is a great Fourth of July outfit. I would add shorts though. The Fourth is usually hotter than Hades.

La Belle Baby has seriously the cutest bows. If you have a little girl you need to check them out. The owner Joanna is a momma herself with amazing talent. The fabrics she uses have a vintage flair, and they are absolutely adorable. They are very well made! They won't untie or fall off the headband like some companies I have tried before. She makes limited amounts in each fabric so I you see one you like grab it quickly. They are inexpensive but they are not cheap. I absolutely love them. La Belle Baby is giving all my awesome readers an amazing discount. Use code NIGHTCHAYDE20 for 20% off until Sunday the 12th. Happy shopping.

Labels: , , , , , ,