Floral Scallop Top

floral top outfit

floral summer outfit

modest summer outfit idea

summer outfit insperation

modest summer outfit

floral scallop top

modest fashion blog

charming charlie tote

modest fashion blog


What I'm Wearing:
Top: My Sister's Closet Boutique c/o
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: AMI Clubwear c/o (old) (similar)
Bag: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Charming Charlie

Hey Guys,

I hope your week is going well. There is a lot going on in my life I can't wait to share with you later about. So much is changing for our family. It is so exciting and scary, but a great new adventure.

This top has been my everything lately. It is the perfect summer top. I love the scalloped edges, and of course the floral fabric. The colors make it so fun to style. You can use any accent color in the pattern to match your accessories to. Pink, white, yellow, green whatever floats your boat. It is such a pretty shirt you can wear daily. My Sister's Closet Boutique is also so kind to give you all a discount coupon. Use CAYLI20 for 20% off your order.

I paired the top with my favorite light washed denim from American Eagle. I just put in another order in for more jeans. I cannot praise their denim enough guys. They are truly amazing!

These shoes are such a fun accessory in this outfit. It is a beautiful bold yellow color. It brings out the yellow in the shirt. I would also love this great yellow tote to pair this all with. I chose this white tote to mellow the yellow a bit. I love that this tote can also come apart and function as a cross body bag. Charming Charlie is so innovative with their accessories. I could shop there forever. I am waiting for them to release a red tote to add to my collection. Every girl needs a red bag!


Labels: , , , , ,