Coral Lace Dress


Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress



Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress

Modest summer dress


What I'm Wearing:

Dress: Kohl's
Shoes: Asos
Necklace: old Lia Sophia (similar)

Hey Guys,

I cannot tell you how annoying it is to shop for a good summer dress. One that isn't too short, to much fabric, too hot, or too low cut. I started falling in love with Kohl's again and I found this amazing dress while browsing online. I love the sleeves how they cascade off the shoulder. I really fell in love with this color. I love how this color looks on dark skin and tan skin, but I really love how it looks on us pasty white people. This dress is everything. It is on the shorter side but I can bend down (cautiously) and pick Aria up.

I was going to go with my favorite Lulu's wedges, but since I have been wearing those out lately I chose to go with a nice nude heel. I feel like pairing this dress with a contrasting or bright show would be way to much. This dress speaks enough for itself, it asks for neutral accessories! I really love this fabric it is nice and breathable, but it isn't sheer so you have to add an additional slip.

It has been a while since I have shopped Kohl's for myself. I have been loving their store lately. The Lauren Conrad line never disappoints.

What are your favorite types of dresses for summer? Are you a maxi dress lover or a fun and flirty dress?

I would love to hear how you would style this dress. What accessories would you use?

Labels: , , , , , ,