Confetti


toddler outfit

pink mint and confetti

summer toddler outfit

pink mint confetti toddler outfit

summer toddler outfit

summer toddler outfit

summer toddler outfit

pink mint confetti toddler outfit

summer toddler outfit

pink mint confetti toddler outfit

confetti bow


What Aria is wearing:
Top: Jcpenney
Bubble Shorts: Gymboree
Espadrilles: Babies R Us (sold out) (similar)
Bow: c/o La Belle Baby

Hey Guys, 

I look through these pictures and I hold this little one a little closer tonight. I think off all those poor parents who lost a child this past weekend. My heart hurts for them. To think our little ones are growing up in this world scare me. I have been trying to focus on all the good stories in light of the tragedy. Chic-fil-a firing up their grills on a day they are normally closed to bring sandwiches to those standing in lines to donate blood. People starting a hotline to provide food and shelter for the animals just orphaned by the shooting. Muslims coming together to pray for the families, the whole world coming together to pray for the families. There is so much good left in the world, please don't let evil win. I wrote a post a while ago on dealing with death check it out if you are struggling. (here

How cute is Aria in this little outfit. We needed something so light and airy so little miss didn't over heat. Jcpenney always has the cutest clothes for inexpensive. I constantly shop the Sephora in Jcpenney so I get a lot of points for coupons to Jcpenney. 

I got this cute little top for $4. She actually has them in two other colors. They are so cute and easy for her to run around in. They show off her adorable little tanned arms. How is it that I am whiter then snow, and I get a daughter that tans like that! I am incredibly jealous of her skin. Little stinker. 

Gymboree is heaven for me. They have such cute clothes. They may not be as inexpensive as Old Navy but some of their items you can't help but spend a little money on. She has a few of these bubble shorts in different colors. Gymboree had them on sale a while back and we loaded up. 

I had to tie all the fun colors together with this cute confetti bow. She actually kept this bow in. Usually if its not attached to a headband she rips it out the second I put it in. Not this time! I love this little outfit it's so perfect for the summer, and it shows off her cute little tan. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,