Skirts and Sandals

Toddler Summer Skirt Set and Gladiator Sandals

Toddler Summer Skirt Set and Gladiator Sandals

Toddler Summer Skirt Set and Gladiator Sandals

Toddler Summer Skirt Set and Gladiator Sandals

Toddler Summer Skirt Set and Gladiator Sandals


Outfit Details:

Skirt Set: Carter's (similar)
Sandals: Babies R Us


Hey Guys,

I have so much fun following Aria around. Watching her play and explore the yard. She loves to smell the flowers and of course dig in the dirt. I enjoy watching her mind piece things together. She is such an active fun little girl. She loves to jabber and laugh at herself. I just want to pause these years,never let her grow up. She has so much sass, I am not looking forward to those teenage years. I can already see us bumping heads.

We went to the aquarium this day. I wanted to find a cute little outfit that kept her cool and comfortable enough to run around in. Of course we had to wear something with a fish on it! I found this cute little set at Carter's. They have cute dummy proof outfits sets. The skirt is poofy and beyond adorable. I love the orange and the green color together. Perfect for summer.

I cannot get her to take her binky out for pictures. It is going be so much fun breaking her of that habit.

Her little sandals are some of my favorite shoes we have purchased for her. I got them from Babies R Us. It was a nightmare experience. We ordered them in a size 4 and we received a size 9. Not even close. We don't live close to any stores here in Utah (thus buying them online). We called customer service and they said they would ship out the correct size, and we would ship back the wrong size in the same package. A week later nothing..so we called again. Apparently the lady we previously called had no authority to do send out a new package, and so one never got sent. We would have to drive 45 minutes to the closest store, return the item, get a gift card and call the customer service line again. Thank the lord someone at Babies R Us 45 minutes away from us understood our frustration and helped us get on the right track. I gave them another shot ordering again online and I have had better luck. Fingers crossed. Just be aware. of that!

Labels: , , , , ,