Summer Dress









What I'm Wearing:

Dress ($15) || Shoes || Necklace (similar) ||


Hey Guys, 

You all know I am all about simplicity. In the summer it is so hot here. On those days I love to wear a simple, but cute dress. A dress you can wear around all day and dress up to go out at night in. This dress can be paired with sandals, booties, chucks, and heels. I love a dress that I can get a lot of use out of. The fabric is breezy but sturdy. It is a little on the sheer side so I would wear spanx, or a long tee underneath. I know Downeast has really cute slips that would work as well. 
I bought this dress from the tall section of Old Navy. I needed it to be a bit longer then the one they had in the regular section. I haven't shopped there for myself in a long long time. I usually shop there for Aria, but I was browsing the Women's section before heading to the kids section and this dress caught my eye. How cute would this be for the Fourth of July, or a BBQ? 

When you come across a dress you like that may be on the shorter side always check if they have a tall section. You may have to take in the sleeves and waist a little bit, but that is so much easier than adding extra fabric to the hem. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,