Blue Tee












What I'm Wearing:

Top c/o Tobi || Jeans: AE || Flats: Forever 21 || 

Hey Guys,

Hope your week is going well. My family has been overwhelmed with all the support and love for my brother. We are so lucky to be surrounded with such an amazing support system. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

This outfit has been my go to these past few days. This tee is perfect for day to day wear. I have been pairing this with my trusty converse and boyfriend jeans. Today I wanted to actually put myself together. I went with a cute pair of loafer flats, a cute necklace and my favorite skinny jeans. This tee is a cute lightweight top. Perfect for the 80 degree weather we have had this weekend. This would look really cute paired with a red stripe skirt and converse. Perfect for the Fourth of July. I love the twist detail in the front of this shirt. It makes it easy to tuck in or provides a cute detail if you want to leave it out. I would size down they are a bit over sized. I am obsessed with tee shirts, and I am so happy to have this tee in my collection. 

There are some more adorable pieces I have in my cart now. This top (here) and this dress (here). What do you want to put in your cart?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,