White Floral















What I'm Wearing:

Top (sold out, similar) || Skirt || Shoes (similar) || Necklace ||

Hey Guys, 

One of my favorite things about blogging is other bloggers. There are so many talented fashionistas out there. I was browsing through my instagram feed when I saw this top from KBstyled. I fell in love with this beautiful flowy blouse. I had to have it. You can see how she style it here. 

This top is an amazing spring to summer top. I think this would be adorable with a cute pair of flared jeans and wedges. I love the hippie vibe it brings. I cannot wait to style this top in many different ways. Today I wanted to style it with a simple black pencil skirt. I love the freedom this blouse gives. It is a perfect modern touch to a momiform. Slip on a pair of jeans, flats ant this blouse and your good to go chase kids around the park. 

It's also perfect for school. Add a pair of high waisted jeans a side braid and a layered necklace. Not to mention this top was super inexpensive! But now sold out :( 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,