Spring Colors









What I'm Wearing:

Top (similar) || Jeans || Flats (similar on sale) || Necklace || Blazer (similar) ||


Hey Guys,

I know these bubble necklaces were over done, and went out of style fast. I however am still holding strong onto this trend. I like the look it brings. I like the color that it adds to this otherwise bland combo. The necklace to the matching flats brings another element to the outfit. I wish I had a mint clutch to tie it all together. I have had my eye on this one for a while now. Might need to pull the trigger!

You can easily swap the blazer with a light cardigan. Like this one here. Spring is the season for cardigans and light sweaters. 

How to you like to style colors for spring. I would love to see your looks. Leave me a link, or picture in the comments!


Labels: , , , , ,