Spring Colors













What I'm Wearing:

Top ($10) | Blazer (under $20) | Jeans | Flats (under $20)| Necklace (similar)

Hey Guys,

Spring is in the air! It has been so rainy and overcast I have been loving it.

I love Spring for the bright colors we are allowed to mix. The bright pastels, the transition into bold bright neon. I love my black, but it is sure nice to switch it up for something feminine and bright.

I was browsing Forever 21 when I came across this jacket. I was unsure of it at first and kept browsing. My mind kept taking me back to the endless possibilities this blazer holds. I don't buy an item unless I know I can style and wear it in multiple ways. I am cheap and I like to get my monies worth. I knew this jacket would look great with bright tops and jeans. I know that it will also look really cute with a pencil skirt and neutral top. I can even pair it with some trousers and make a fun festive suit.

I wanted to pair this jacket with that cute yellow blouse I wore here. This blouse is boxy so a blazer will add shape to your top. If you find that any top is to boxy or has no shape add a fitted blazer to the mix.

I wear this to events, shopping, places that I am not chasing Aria. Otherwise I would be sweating to death. This also works for a date night to the movies or out to eat at a casual restaurant. For date night I would add heels. Well sometimes I would add heels. Not going to lie I have replaced my love for heels with a cute pair of flats. I love this tie flats that everyone has been wearing. They dress up an outfit like a cute pair of heels would, but you don't sacrifice the comfort aspect.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,