Scrapbook Layout: Made by Hand Challenge






What I used:
Polka Dot Paper: My Minds Eye (Lost and Found) | White Paper: Stampin Up | Polka Dot Paper: Old  (similar) | Teal Paper: Old (similar)| Burgundy Paper: The Paper Studio | Jewels: Old (similar)
Hey Guys,

My scrapbooking style is more on the simplistic side. I think elegant, extravagant layouts are beautiful. I just like to be on the more simple side. I can get more layouts done, and my supplies go a little further.

I found this challenge online and I wanted to give it a try. Everything had to be made by hand, title, embellishments, everything. I sketched those cute little arrows around the page and I outlined all the cut outs instead of inking them. I did cheat a little and I added little jewels around the page. I blocked out my journaling at the bottom. I write personal details, and little memories that I don't need to share with everyone on the internet. I loved how the banner turned out. I really like how this layout came together. It is simple. True to my style.

I challenge all you scrappers to take on the made by hand challenge. I had a lot of fun with it and it added a special touch to the layout.

I look at these old pics of Aria and I honestly can't remember her that little. It is so crazy to see her so little, she has changed so much. I am so grateful that I took a million pictures to relive all these little moments we had together.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,