Drape Me In Florals















What I'm Wearing:

Top || Pants || Heels (similar) || Necklace (old) || Clutch || 


Hey Guys, 

How adorable is this floral top!? Floral is my all time favorite pattern. If I see a floral pattern clothing item I will probably get it. I love how it styles! All the colors and accessories you can pair with it. I just die every time I see a beautiful floral pattern. I came across this top in the store and I liked it but I walked passed it and looked at a few other items and left. This top HAUNTED me. I thought about it all weekend. I thought about all the shoes I could wear with it, what clutches I could get from Charming Charlie to pair with it. It consumed me. So I went back and bought the last one! 

I wanted to pair it with a simple pair of black skinny jeans. I wanted all emphasis to be on this gorgeous top. It is boxy (my favorite). Now it is made of Rayon so I would recommend sizing up. Rayon shrinks and shrinks and shrinks. So take care of this top, or you won't have it for long. It is so worth it I am in love with this top. I want to find a cute pair of grey skinny jeans to pair with it and some red pumps and a navy jacket or sweater. Ugh can you tell I just can't stop with this top. I am not the only one because it is selling out fast! Good Luck. I want to see how you style your florals! Leave me a comment with a pic, or link to your looks. 


Labels: , , , , ,