Blossoms













What I'm Wearing:

Top | Pants | Jacket | Shoes | Necklace (similar)

Hey Guys,

One of my favorite things about Spring is the amazing blossom trees. They are killer for the allergies, but they look and smell so beautiful. I love blossom trees for pictures. If I could my entire yard would be nothing but blossom trees. It sucks that they are only that beautiful for such a short time. 

This outfit is very much inspired by those trees. Bright spring colors, this amazing blazer..again. I hope you are ready to see this jacket over and over again. My grandma chic floral couch jacket :). This time I paired it with a neutral tank, some skinny jeans and a pair of nude heels. I would love to style this jacket with my pink Madison and Sixth blouse, and a cute blue skirt. That would be adorable. Florals are always in for Spring. You cannot go wrong with them. Who cares if you look like your Grandmas drapes. You are vintage chic ;). 

Have a great day!

Labels: , , , , , ,