Spring Walks










What I'm Wearing:

Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar*) | Jeans: American Eagle* | Cardigan: Madison & Sixth | Shoes: Urban Og (similar)

Hey Guys!

I hope you are all doing well. It has been an interesting weekend for us. I won't bore you with the details.

This outfit is again another comfortable outfit to chase Aria in. It is so beautiful outside we can finally take our walks. I love a good tee and jeans. Of course, you see them all the time on my blog. This tee was a great find at Nordstrom Rack a while back. I love pairing this top with yellow. Blue and yellow go together so beautifully. I love this spring look. It is easy, comfortable and I am able to run after Aria. She has a fascination for wanting to dart into the street. So I really have to be on my A game. She is at the stage where she won't always hold our hand so we have to hover over her when she is walking. She is a fast little sucker.

I wanted to wear a cardigan for the obvious purpose it is still a little chilly outside. I love these cardigans. You see them pretty much everywhere. In pretty much every color. They are perfect for spring. I want to get a blue, red, and black one. You can never have too many cardigans as Schmidt would say. High five for those who know what I am even talking about.

Have a great week!


Labels: , , , , , ,