Creams, Whites and Stripes








What I'm Wearing:
Top: Charming Charlie | Pants: American Eagle | Shoes: Asos | Undershirt: Madison and Sixth

Hey Guys,

I hope you are having an enjoyable week. I am going to keep it short today. 

This is a great Spring date night outfit. I love creams, whites, and browns together. One of my favorite neutral color schemes. I wanted to add a little something else to this outfit so I wore a striped top under the sweater. You can see the stripes popping through. Adding a little nautical touch. I love this outfit. I love skinny jeans from American Eagle. They have some of the best jeans. The fit, the structure, how it wears. I am a huge fan of American Eagle jeans. I am especially partial to their jeggings. I have tiny ankles and they are the only jeans that fit my ankles without extra fabric. Like you see in these pics these are not the tight jegging fit. These are the skinny cut. I love these but I prefer my jeans to be tighter at the ankle. To me it lengthens and slims the leg. Added a heel can make the legs look even longer.

I hope you have a great day!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,