Boots and Bubble Shorts: Toddler Outfit Idea







What Aria is Wearing:
Top: The Children's Place* | Shorts: Gymboree* | Tights: Target* | Boots: Target*|

Hey Guys!

I love this outfit on Aria. I think it is such a cute way for little ones to wear shorts in cold weather. I love outfits that incorporate tights. These shorts are such a gorgeous color. We all know I am a huge fan of this mint, teal color. The details on these shorts are adorable. I could shop all day at Gymboree for Aria. They have the cutest little girl clothes. I just got an order in I cannot wait to share with you. Her closet is getting a lot fuller than mine. Cuter too. 

She chased leaves and played with her toys in this outfit. She was comfortable and stylish just like I like to be. Changing her diaper in this outfit is kind of difficult. Tights always add a little difficulty, but they are so cute. These boots are going to be nothing but strings by the time spring is here. She loves these boots so much and she wears them every day. She always gets them out of the closet when we leave. Target has really good prices on toddler shoes. Aria has really tiny feet so finding her size is a challenge. Thankfully Target is there to save the day for her tiny feet. 

Labels: , , , , , ,