Back in Black, on Black, on Black.









What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Target | Tights: Old (similar) | Shoes: Forever Young | Sweater: My Sister's Closet Boutique

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't been posting a lot of outfit pics. Sorry. I have felt so burnt out lately. I got into a creative rut and I am still digging myself out. I have found some new things to help dig me out so hopefully I can get back into outfit posts. I don't know how some bloggers do it with kids. It is near impossible for me to go to work, come home and get ready for outfit pictures and align my schedule with Brandon's. If we do go on walks or go take pictures sometimes Aria doesn't want to cooperate and she ranks over blog pics. Needless to say she has had us doing other things. I am totally fine with it. She is most important to me. I am a mom first and blogger second.

Moving on to the outfit. I found this cute dress at Target. I love the lace overlay and the beige peaking underneath. I know it is spring and I should be wearing and mixing colors. I just can't ever get over black. I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color :).

It was cold out so I paired this dress with a cute cardigan and tights. I wore this to a family get together. I knew Brandon would be busy and I would be the one in charge of chasing Aria so I wanted to wear a comfortable pair of flats.

I hope you are all doing well. I hope you all had a good Easter. Make sure to follow me on Instagram I randomly draw winners from my likes and comments section.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,