All Neutral














What I'm Wearing:

Top: American Eagle (under $15) | Jeans: American Eagle (under $30) | Boots: Charolette Russe (under $40) | Jacket: Rue 21(similar) | Necklace: Our World Boutique

Hey Guys,

If you have followed me for a while you know I am obsessed with American Eagle. No I am not sponsored ( I WISH) by them. I just love their jeans, tops everything. I could honestly live in the store. The clothes are just so soft, so comfortable. I have never had jeans fit me as well as AE jeans do. I have a really arched back so jeans always fit weird, but somehow AE has found the perfect medium for my body. 

I was browsing for jeans when I came across this green top. I need another tee like I need a hole in the head but it was inexpensive and it looked super soft. It is pretty soft and I cannot wait to wear this over and over again. I can see it being paired with a cute pair of white AE jeans and a pair of wedges. 

I styled this outfit for a day out and about. It was pretty cloudy and windy out so I grabbed a moto jacket. I love the mix of neutrals. The greens and the browns always work so well together. These boots are perfect spring boots for Utah. It is still cold and occasionally snows until what feel like July. So it keeps the feet warm but not hot. Perfect for rainy spring days. I only got them this week and I already love them. Charolette Russe has some fantastic, stylish shoes for inexpensive prices. I really love buying my shoes online there. They fit true to size. The elastic on the sides give it a bit of stretch so it doesn't rub.

Have a great day thanks for reading!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,