Stripes and Plaid













What I'm Wearing:
Stripe Top: Poppy and Dot (similar)*| Plaid: Forever 21 (similar)* | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: Converse via Famous Footwear

Hey Guys!

Yay for the warmer weather. We finally get to go out and walk around outside. I cannot wait for the warm spring weather! Walks, picnics, and the park.

So the outfit today is a normal everyday outfit. A nice comfortable striped tee. This tee shirt is a great tee for every day wear. You can dress it in so many ways, you can style it with a pair of jeans. It is perfect for chasing kids, running errands and doing everyday motherly duties. It is perfect for school, and perfect for pattern mixing. I know I sound like a broken record, but I love pattern mixing. I live and breathe it.

I added my favorite plaid top. It is over sized and long. I love the style it brings to this outfit. Instead of a cardigan or jacket it's just the perfect added touch. It also keeps you a little warmer. A sweater or jacket would be to warm, just a simple plaid button down to protect the arms. Again I know I say this a lot but this is the perfect stylish momiform. It isn't frumpy but comfy. Of course you add a pair of chucks to complete the look. Chucks are a must in my closet now. They are perfect for every day wear. I am in love with this outfit. It is a perfect winter to spring transition outfit.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,